Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 21:34:46 -0500

Ann is having trouble with her email.  Please reply directly to her at:

The latest issue of Gluten-Free Living is a must read for celiacs.

       If you are thinking about baking something delectable for your
valentine, read our special section on cakes. You'll learn how to whip
up goodies that are full of love and free of gluten. We tell you
everything you need to know to make a cake that's perfect for birthdays
and every other special occasion.

       If baking isn't your thing, we'll tell you about bakeries all  across
the country where you can order delicious and beautiful gluten-free
cakes

       February also brings the start of the college search. High school
juniors tackle the SAT and make their list of schools to visit. Seniors
wait for college admission decisions.

       We've been busy looking at colleges, too. We'll explain how
increased awareness of celiac disease is bringing change to campus
dining  halls. If you are a student with celiac disease, a parent, or
someone who just can't imagine how the gluten-free diet would be
handled in college, this story is for you. You get the scoop straight
from those in charge of the dining halls and students themselves.

       And don't miss our continuing coverage of gluten-free labeling. In
this issue, we'll tell you what the Food and Drug Administration concluded
about cross contamination with allergens. We're hot on the trail of the
proposed gluten-free definition, too. It came out too late for this issue,
but look for all the details and our comments in the next issue.

       We also have what should be the final word on spelt, which is not
safe for those who follow the gluten-free diet. Find out how the FDA is
putting this troublesome matter to rest.

    As always, there is much more. Subscribe today to be sure you are
getting the most current and correct information on the gluten-free
lifestyle.

    For more information go to www.glutenfreeliving.com.  However, in
another bit of news, we've just completed our move to a new and improved
office. The boxes still have to be unpacked, the computer system set up
and the phone re-connected.    Unfortunately ordering through our web site
has been temporarily stalled by all the changes. We are addressing the
problem and will let everyone know when it is fixed. Meanwhile, if you
would like to subscribe, need to get in touch with us or have been trying
to get in touch, write to [log in to unmask] or call one of these temporary
phone numbers: 914-969-2018 and 914-282-4781. You can also write to our
new permanent mailing address, which is:

Gluten-Free Living
560 Warburton Ave.
Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 10706

       We appreciate all of our loyal readers, and thank you for bearing
with us while we make changes that will enable us to put out an even
better magazine to help you live your happy, healthy gluten-free life.