Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 19:45:43 -0500

The holidays are just about here and Glutenfreeda.com is here to help you
out with everything from your Thanksgiving game plan to all the gluten-
free recipes you could possibly need for your holiday festivities.  This
month at Glutenfreeda.com we have a full, complete Thanksgiving game plan -
 including a 5 course gourmet holiday menu, recipes, grocery list and a
step by step, day by day and even hourly plan to help you ease the stress
of creating your Thanksgiving feast.  Also this month we are featuring 4
amazing turkeys - from Roast Turkey to Grill-Roasted Turkey, all are
uniquely different and absolutely delicious.  Check out our article this
month on Sensational Stuffings - Gluten-free bread stuffing usually claims
its place on that elusive pedestal called, 'Things that will never work,
gluten-free'. But now, (drum roll) perfect, unbelievably delicious
stuffing is back on the table!  And don't forget the condiments this
Thanksgiving.  Read our article and get some fabulous, easy to prepare
recipes for cranberry sauce.  Of course, we haven't forgotten
Thanksgiving's finale of desserts!  This month's on-line cooking class
focuses on Making Perfect Gluten-free Pie Crusts.  Complimenting our on-
line cooking class we also have an article on Perfect Pies featuring
Pumpkin Pie, Dutch Apple Pie, Deep Dish Cranberry Pie, Frozen Peanut
Butter Chocolate Pie and Chocolate Pecan Pie.  Other helpful articles this
month include; "Holiday 'Apps' - Quick and Easy & Make Ahead
Appetizers", "Make Ahead Meals for Visiting Family & Friends" and our
monthly feature - Eating Out by our friends at the Gluten Free Passport -
gives some very helpful tips on how to safely and successfully eat out
gluten-free. All this and so much more, this month at
www.glutenfreeda.com.  We wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving.

*******
*******