From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 00:21:06 +0000
On Mar 09, 2007, at 12:49 am, William wrote:

> First I read of sodium fluoride was its use in the Soviet Gulag
> Archipelago, where it was used to suppress critical analysis, and
> make the prisoners emotionally placid. It's cheap substitute (for
> the masses) for prefrontal lobotomy.

Now, I'm just not cynical enough to believe that the US or British
governments would add chemicals to the water to suppress the
population.  No way.  They'd never do that.

Normally I'm quite a calm guy.  But when I see things like, for
example this: <http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4690230.stm> (that's
one of my personal favourites)... well my blood just starts to boil.

> Presently in the drinking water in all big Canadian cities, and
> many in the U.S.A. I don't know about the U.K., however the fix is
> to use a British Berkefeld water filter.

I don't know how common it is here, but I'm fairly sure I'm not in a
fluoridated area.  Thanks for the tip about the water filter.  We've
got a cheap Britta-like filter jug here.  I don't know if that will
filter it or not.  Either way, I don't want to be drinking it.

Thinking of water, my boss found an article recently suggesting an
origin for milk drinking: <http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/
6397001.stm>

I mean, I'm sure paleo man would choose fluoridated water over evil
poisonous stream water, even if milk is still obviously far superior
to both.  This just occurred to me: if raw milk was safer than water
(!) back then, why is it now considered so deadly that it's banned in
virtually all of the UK and AFAIK the USA too?

Blood temperature rising near 100C again...