From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 18:48:03 -0800

>> Even paleo man didn't live forever.
>
> Can't prove that. Gotcha ;)

Then whose bones have we studied? ;-)

>> Who says we must eat poor quality food?
>
> The game warden in cahoots with fed. gov't and the &^)%#^@ firearms
> laws, etc.

True enough, but those arent the only available choices in good quality
food.

--
Robert Kesterson

  Dang it, I need to go find the link that a friend of mine sent to me.  It almost shut me down, for real.  I have mostly always known what those idiots do to our food supply, but this report just about made me give up hope.  Truly.

  Love,
  Bren, who will shut up for now until she finds that

  PS  I know this is probably off-topic as well, but if there's a Paleo food cure, then HEY, lol.  I just got a tooth pulled today, OH MY, IT HURTS A BIT.  Any ideas????