CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2006 10:13:24 -0500

Hi Helen,

I have undiagnosed Celiac and, while my blood sugar levels tested at 100 the
one time, I'm very sensitive to sugars. In fact, I'm just now trying to
figure out how to eliminate all added sugar from my diet. I don't eat any
wheat products. And while other gluten foods don't hurt me as much as wheat,
I have sworn off all gluten for health. Gluten foods are not that important,
if it means risking intestinal health. Actually I stay as healthy only by
being on the SCD diet. That was my resolution for this year and being this
healthy is contagious!

Micke