From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 21:56:18 -0500
Sure, but a lot depends  on band conditions and there may be a lot going on
but not in your area.   Don't know about  the January contest, but  in
spring, summer, and fall contests,  a lot of guys   go mobile to give out  a
bunch of grid  squares or go to high  points to  set up  portable and  cover
more  area.   I may get on  the air  Sunday if I hear anything.

73, Steve KW3A