From:
Tom Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 14:56:47 -0800
Just in case any of you havn't heard, the entire contents of our
'Smith-Kettlewell Technical File" tech journal published between 1980 and 1998
is now on the web in searchable HTML at:
http://www.ski.org/rerc/sktf

this includes a complete series on soldering techniques for blind folks as
well as many articles on integrated circuits, simple test gear and
the like.  Much of it, including the soldering series is not at all out of date.

Don't ask about soldering surface mount parts, we havn't solved that one yet.

tom