From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2006 21:44:44 -0500
Hi, all.

Just curious if anyone had any luck with the 10-meter contest this week-end.

I made a few contacts for a brief time early this afternoon (mainly out to
the west coast), but the band then shut down and I curtailed my operations.

I just checked about a half hour ago, and there are starting to be some CW
sigs on the very lowest part of the band, but the signals are still very
light with lots of qsb.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI