VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Christopher McMillan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christopher McMillan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 16:28:26 -0500
Dear Ray:

MSN uses the same log in screen similar to hotmail:

1.  Go to http://www.hotmail.com

2.  Type in the user name and password

3.  Once you have logged in the user might have one of three scenario's
based on their web based e-mail MSN basic web mail, Office Live Light Mail,
or Office Live  Full Mail.

Office Live Full is based on the screen settings of 1024 by 768 or higher
resolution and Office Live Light is below that resolution and what was
recommended for blind and low vision users to use.

4.  Click on the options button which will open a users list of options.

5.  On the options page you will find the following settings.

Manage your account
View and edit your personal information
Send mail from different e-mail addresses
Junk e-mail
Filters and confirmation
Allowed and blocked senders
Customize your mail
Choose between the full and light versions of Office Live Mail
Select language
Reading pane settings
Personal e-mail signature
Save sent messages
Automatically sort e-mail into folders
Reply-to address
Mobile alerts for new messages

This is a list view of web links and then you will be able to change the
settings you want from there.

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Christopher McMillan, CIO
CEEK Technology
http://ceektechnology.spaces.live.com
http://www.ceektechnology.com
Skye: chrismmcmillan
WM: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
E-mail: [log in to unmask]