From:
Donald DeWitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2006 10:29:54 -0500
*After formatting and successfully reinstalling XP home addition from the
original CD on my computer hard drive there seems to be an issue with the
USB ports. When I give the command to upgrade the USB drivers using the
system Utilities CD, I receive a message that they already exist. Even after
replacing the drivers, the USB ports are not recognized. Also in the Device
Manager there are a few yellow question marks. How can I activate these
drivers to get the USB ports working again?*

*My system is a 5yr old Dell 4800 running XP Home addition. *

*Donald DeWitt*
*Deptford** NJ***

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml