From:
Kathryn Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:17:17 -0700
From: "Todd Moody" <[log in to unmask]>

> Yes, I generally use 1 or 2 tablespoons per day, which also provide a
> liberal amount of vitamin D.  So the problem is getting more D than
> 1300-2600 IU?

Hi, Todd.  We discuss vitamin D on my breast cancer list quite a bit.  The
consensus of opinion is that it is probably wise to get both vitamin D tests
( 25D and 125D) just to get a baseline before using cod liver oil or vitamin
D3
supplementation.

Here's an interesting article that you may enjoy reading re. D3 and people
with autoimmune conditions:

http://bacteriality.com/2007/09/15/vitamind/#1