Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2008 11:22:52 -0500
While musing on the subject of Z. Sitchin's report of the enormous
lifespan of the Annunaki, whom I suspect were paleo folks, it occurred
to me that the key could be that part of what we call the "immune
system" which is responsible for the creation of enzymes.

It follows that our ephemeral lifespan of a mere ~90 years is limited by
the poisoning of the enzyme-producing system, without which our bodies
cannot be maintained in the perfect state of the design.

Some of these poisons are well known to us, such as those created by
cooking, and here's
another:http://www.unveilingthem.com/PoisoningOfMankindCopperDeficiency.htm
from:http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_depopu24.htm

I've heard of pancreatic enzymes, notably from the work of Beard and
Kelley in curing cancer, I assume that enzymes are supposed to created
in other parts of the body, question is where?
Does anyone know?

William