Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2007 18:03:45 -0600
That's me! It does not matter how much I run, my little tummy just stays
there, jiggling.

Actually, I haven't run much since fall. Now that we have some warm weather
I have to start. My tummy is a lot bigger now.

My question is, are you really fat? I mean, if you are able to do all that
running, how much extra fat can there be? Could easily be a matter of dense
bones and more muscle than average, with some padding over it to make you
look 'fat'.

BMI is pretty seriously discredited anyway. I don't put any stock in it, as
almost anyone in good shape with some muscles will rate as fat by BMI.