From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 06:57:21 -0700
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 18:29:39 -0700, Kristina K. Carlton
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I totally agree and estrogen dominance is the reason I stopped heating
> things up in the microwave and started making my own body lotion and eye
> cream. It is also the reason the doc put me on progesterone to begin
> with.
> My estrogen levels were higher than normal as well on that saliva test.
>
> Some docs say that saliva tests are better and others believe in blood
> tests. I don't know who's right and what's true. I do think I need
> something. Maybe if I hadn't had a hyst and was down to one ovary my body
> would balance just by eating paleo, but after all the "mods" to my body
> I a not so sure. I am looking into Don quai and vitex.
I wouldn't recommend dong quai if you are estrogen dominant.  Vitex is good
but takes a while to take hold.  Have you tried acupuncture?  Seems like
your
organ systems are really out of whack.

Another thing, do you drink bottled water? Do you carry water with you in
plastic?  That is a major source of xenoestrogens from the plastics.
Go with glass only.  Get a good filter for your tap water.
Also, does that 5% non-paleo include coffee?

You could try raspberry leaf tea, several cups a day especially during
PMS times.  Blessed thistle is another good tea to take during PMS.

	Lynnet