From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2007 10:41:59 -0500
Hi Todd;

I think in order to emulate the HG somewhat, daily walking, at a minimum,
would no doubt be in order - which may be hard to do depending on a person's
lifestyle. I am lucky that I live half an hour's walk to work so I get an
hour of walking every day during the work week.

When you think of it, they spent their entire days never sitting in cars, or
hours on office chairs and couches and had to walk everwhere for anything
they needed. I recall after I bought my first car, I began immediately
putting on more weight....

I also think that the concept of paleo eating is brilliant, but I wonder
whether people really should be following it stricter in order to get the
micronutrients found in the organs and stomach contents of wild animals that
would have been available to true HGs? Plus the higher ratio of omega 3's.
After reading the Beliveau book (Foods That Fight Cancer) on cancer about
the protective effect of vegetables on cancer rates, I have a concern
whether if if is not done right then it may be potentially dangerous over
the years. I think people who are eating greens are compensating properly
for that.

Marilyn