Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2006 14:03:34 -0500
Merry Yuletide to all, and to all a Happy New Year.

Yuletide includes all the holidays, since it means the twelve nights shown
by the position of the sun at midday.

Paleoman must have been aware of the change in length of daylight,
anyone's guess as to what they did about it.

This is assuming that the heliocentric hypothesis is correct, and that the
orbit of the earth has not changed, which is disputed by some. See I.
Velikovsky.

William