Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:12:05 EST
>In a message dated 12/13/2006 7:13:39 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Tom Bri  wrote: But one thing that does help is concentrating on the ich,
feeling it  as
actively and conciously as possible. You are not 'willing' it away. I've
never done that with an itch, but it's a great way to stop the hiccups.   Just
concentrate on that next hiccup, hard, just feel it coming, come on
hiccup,......and of course it won't. I guess this is a Paleo technique for  dealing with
these little annoyances  Lynnet<

I DISCOVERED & TEACH THIS PALEO TECHNIQUE TO HELP HEAL ALL  ILLNESSES. YOUR
INHERENT INTELLIGENCE HOMEOSTATICALLY CAUSES EVERY  PATHOLOGY TO PRODUCE A
CONCOMITANT  SYMPTOMATOLOGY, AS AN INHERENT  SELF-HEALING MECHANISM
I discovered and teach this paleo technique to help  heal all illnesses. Your
inherent intelligence causes every pathology and  physiological dysfunction
to produce a concomitant symptomatology in all human  beings, as an inherent
self-healing mechanism. Your inherent intelligence  produces this concomitant
symptomatology to homeostatically help you  successfully cope and survive. This
means, that your inherent intelligence is  always talking to you. If you
listen to your inherent intelligence and obey your  inherent intelligence, you will
always have good health. So whenever you are  ill, your inherent
intelligence, produces symptoms upon which you should  concentrate, meditate on, pay
attention to and feel, until you are asymptomatic,  i.e., until your symptoms
completely and permanently disappear. If and when you  will do this, your illnesses
will always help heal immediately, without  drugs, surgery nor treatments,
completely and permanently.
You are beautiful. I love  you.
Dr. Bernarr, D.C., D.D.   God Healing, Inc.   Natural  Hygiene Society, Inc.
P.O. Box 1523 Santa Monica California 90406 USA  Telephone:  310-396-2914

Web  Site:  http://www.healself.org                E-mail: [log in to unmask]