Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 21:04:16 -0600
> I have never 'willed away' an itch. Usually in my case there is grain
> involved

Me too, but the main cause is washing in hot water. Nothing else comes even
close. As soon as I start taking hot  baths/showers, I start getting patchy
itchy skin.

But one thing that does help is concentrating on the ich, feeling it as
actively and conciously as possible. You are not 'willing' it away.