From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 08:00:53 -0700
Marilyn Harris wrote:

> You will not find it anywhere in here as it is against the law to sell
> raw dairy in Canada - read this:
>
> http://www.canada.com/topics/news/agriculture/story.html?id=31891321-196c-41d9-b24f-aa1ff77db8eb&k=47820

Not that it makes raw milk paleo :-)   but you might be able to find one
of the cow share plans, described in the second page of the article.  We
have them
in Colorado and I belong to one.  You have to know your farmer, and know
that
they take good care of the cows.  Better than the industrial cow shot
full of
hormones, standing around in you know what, eating heaven knows what,
whose milk is
then "pasteurized".

    Lynnet