From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 12:11:41 -0500
    Ken:

Well, I am hoping I can avoid the barrel for obvious reasons. ...  It's
going to be close though, and I may not know till I get there.

Are you saying, then that I shouldn't use electrical tape at all, even with
the coax seal?  Or, are you just saying that electrical tape wouldn't be
needed, as long as you use the coax sealant stuff.

Again, I use the coax sealing stuff that you get at radio shack--it comes on
a roll with a tape-like backing. ... Should I be keeping the backing on that
tape?

The instructions aren't that clear.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ