From:
john vernaleken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 19:03:29 -0500
Welcome John,

Another John here, living in Clifton NJ. I am 57 and got my Tech license in
October 2006. I have RP and started to have vision problems about 10 years
ago and have problems similar to the ones you described.

My former hobby was woodworking but I like having all my fingers.

Again, welcome to the group.

John  KC2QJB