From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 21:24:11 -0500
    Chris:

Welcome back, and I am convinced that charter.net is the problem.

I have been bounced from at least three e-mail lists I belong to at various
times over the past few months.

And, I've done nothing to change anything here.

In each case, the list owners have helped me re-subscribe, only to have me
kicked off again a few days later.

If this isn't a charter.net problem, I don't know what is.

And, because of it, I'm seriously thinking of changing ISP's, although my
options here in rural west-central lower Michigan are somewhat limited.

Let me know if you find anything out, and I'll do the same.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ