Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2006 16:07:33 -0600
hello
I don't have the same provider but I have noticed for the 7 years or so I
have had roadrunner, mainly mail i send from my linux machine never gets to
the intended people, and yes they have no problem allowing spam from
roadrunner users themselves, but if its from some outside source, they say
that its basically out of their control and they don't block it but yet like
i said, email from my linux machine, that is valid, like for a user signing
up on someones chat site for example, it never gets to them, then i get all
this bounced email and the host of the chat gets "i never got an email" type
complaints
and as far as yoohoo, er, i mean yahoo, they block everything that basically
comes in so i have to go through that whole process every so often of
sorting
isn't it nice, you have a spam filter, and you have to sort the spam is all
it accomplishes