From:
Tom Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2006 20:20:57 -800
Instead of modifying the cards, although I see no reason why a
small braille lable would be a problem, I make a piece of plastic
the same size as the card, with the card number, expiration date
etc. on it and always keep it in the same slot in my wallet as
each card.

On things like insurance cards where the number is shorter, I do
apply a dymo label with braille numbers.

It's so easy to do this with only a little sighted help the first
time out, seems silly to ask the card companies to do it for us.

We should save those kinds of requests for stuff we really CAN'T
do for our selves.

73s
tom WA6IVG

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered