From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2006 16:19:25 -0500
Hi Richard,

This is just a guess, but I'll bet that your computer's IP address was
changed by your router at some point during the last year.  You can check
your IP address by hitting the windows key and R for run.  Type in command
and press enter.  Then type IPCONFIG and press enter again. you can review
the screen with your mouse cursor and you'll find the IP address of your
computer.  If the IP address was reassigned by your router, you'll either
have to change the IP address back to what it was or change the opened ports
in the router.
Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR
Skype Name: bobtinn
Life is GOOD!