From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2006 10:07:52 -0500
you can't bend the pins on that plug by plugging it in the wrong way unless
you really force it hard, the metal shell will stop it from going in far
enough for that. The dent in the metal shell will need to fit the groove on
the top fo the jack but you'll never find it with out putting the plug in
and turning it with slight pressure on it unless some on does happen to know
but I know with the TM-G707A I never noticed. I just do as I said.