From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 13:05:00 -0500
    Good points, Steve. ... I guess it will depend on how much I'm willing
to put up with here.

So far, I haven't had any trouble learning the laptop keyboard arrangement.
The capslock issue is the only thing that has given me problems, but I may
just develop a work-around for that as others have suggested.

Thanks much, and 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ