From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2006 10:25:41 -0500
Oh, indoor antennas may not work awfully efficiently, but they do
work. Some antenna's better than no antenna. There are some good
resources on operating stealth. Of course, there are other options,
like a mobile antenna on the balcony for instance, or something like
the MP-1 (talking HF here).

Are outside antennas better? Sure they are. But as I said...some
antenna's better than no antenna. And when the sunspot cycle starts to
peak again, you can do amazing things with very little. How about a
dipole made out of slinkies? :-)
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV: Executive In Training!
Independent Watkins Manager #361534

Shop our catalog of over 350 products for your home and health...and
check out our fabulous 2006 Holiday Gift and Entertaining Line!
http://www.tastyshop.net
...And see how a Watkins business can improve your life in our free
Ebook: http://www.tastybiz.com