Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 11:33:05 -0600
Does anyone know how to clear the storage folder in Outlook Express without
effecting the primary folders so that you don't get the message about
compacting messages when exiting the program?

Also, does anyone know how to clear out the libraries in players like Real
Player, Winamp  and Windows Media?  There are some files I'd like to
transfer, but apparently you are only given limited access to those files.
But I would like to know how to clear the libraries in those players.  73.
Harvey (N.5.H.A.U.)