Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 05:33:40 -0500
I know that some strange things happen in Jaws.  Yesterday, mine just
stopped speaking.  I believe it had something to do with McAfee's privacy
service or something else in the program.  Dennis said we should call McAfee
for advise on how to get rid of that.  But anyway, after I had to get my
next door neighbor over here to help and after we called Freedom Scientific,
we got it working again.  We're still not sure why it stopped working, but
anyway, now I notice that when I cursor to the top of any folder in Outlook
Express, it no longer says top or bottom of file respectively.  I don't know
why that has happened.

We also took off some things I didn't need like Google Desk Top and the
Google tool bar, but we had to go into the registry to take that tool bar
off.  Dennis also advised that we get rid of any Yahoo tool bars or Instant
Messenger tool bars, but I apparently didn't have either of those.  we
wanted to get rid of Dell Office manager, but we couldn't find it.

Dennis says his personal preference for virus protection is byt defender.
Harvey