Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2008 22:09:47 +0100
From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
On Sep 07, 2008, at 11:34 pm, Lynnet Bannion wrote:

> Right.  But my body says, "not too many eggs".  I can have a few.
> But any more
> than that, and something says: "no more eggs for a while".  I
> haven't figured it
> out.  I don't have any symptoms, other than this temporary extreme
> distaste for eggs.
> I can eat about 4 eggs a week.  I believe eggs are a very healthy
> food, and I'm not
> restricting myself according to somebody's dietary notions.

Hi Lynnet

I get the feeling you think you're disagreeing with me, but you're
not.  This is exactly the thing I'm on about - the body should be able
to regulate intake of natural foods.  In your case, your limit for egg
intake is low.  For me it's quite high, prob 12-18 a week before my
body says no more.  Although I have never tried to sustain that...

Ashley