Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2008 23:13:25 -0800
Subject:
From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
On Jan 23, 2008, at 9:04 PM, Jamie Dolan wrote:

> Maybe this is stupid and completely unnecessary to put oil in the pan,
> maybe I should just add water to keep it from sticking to the pan.  Or
> maybe going back to using some butter even if it is pasturized is the
> better answer.
>
> Jamie

You could get away from pans, and do more broiling or light baking.
Of course, a stir-fry needs fat, but you could use meat fat or
coconut. Or stop cooking:) All fats get pretty unhealthy when heated,
so I prefer to add them afterwards on anything hot. But more and
more, I don't cook.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!