Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2007 23:05:20 -0500
7bit
From:
I think he made some valid points, and I believe the Cordain has published
some similar work on 'native' diets vs modern.

I figure that societies that figured out how to limit the damage and get the
best out of neolithic foods probably thrived and survived, whereas those
that didn't get good nutrition failed.

So using fermented grain may not be best, but much better than other
alternatives, for example. ANd he strongly advocated certain food with high
value, certain types of seafood for example, that provided nutrients to make
up for the deficiencies of the grain based diets.

We hope our paleo approach is better. I think it is, but I don't think his
approach is worthless.