Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathryn Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:52:15 -0600
Here is a note from my Canadian friend, copied w/ permission.  Her comments  express some of her frustration after having a long standing illness and then finally being able to trace it back to fluoride.
Kath

Yes there are really good sites:
Fluoride Action Network www.fluoridealert.org
Extensive bibliography at www.SLweb.org

Fluoride is not necessary for human health. If it was, it would be in mother's milk. Mother's milk contains plenty of iodine and chloride for the baby but keeps fluoride at an extremely low level even if the mother's intake is high. Fluoride is a glycolysis inhibitor. It interferes with energy production in the mitochondria and acetylcholinesterase in the brain. That's why babies shouldn't have it. Nature knew. Fluoride is a poison, period. Just like lead, mercury, arsenic and uranium.

Some people can tolerate a lot of fluoride. Some people happen to have good teeth despite eating or drinking a lot of it. This is a very stupid argument for making all of us consume 20 to 50 times more fluoride than nature intended. Especially when our teeth are falling out, our bones are mush, and our thyroids are shot after a lifetime on the stuff.