Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathryn Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 14:11:33 -0600
From: "Marilyn Harris" <[log in to unmask]>

> I think the issue about fluoride was what stopped me from getting a
> Berkefeld water system a couple of years ago (I don't think it takes it
> out).

Hi, Marilyn.  The Berkefeld water system DOES take out fluoride if you order
the upgraded filter; I had a telcon w/ their rep in Colorado this week.

Re. fluoride in tea:  it is either eliminated or significantly reduced in
organic tea.

BTW, I grew up in Grand Rapids, MI when the city was the "test" city for
fluoride.  Ha.  My brothers, friends & I all ended up w/ a mouth full of
cavities.  One friend, who later moved to Toronto, has studied the negative
effects of ingesting fluoride for years and is published on the subject.
She travels and presents her findings on radio and TV programs.

I agree w/ the list poster who said that he felt it unnecessary to add
fluoride to water sytems.

Kath