Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2006 08:49:17 -0600
7bit
From:
> > Just curious if there are any NeanderThin-type dieters still active
> > on this
> > forum.

Yeah, more or less. Philosophically, yes. I keep pretty much to paleo
but I indulge in a broad range of exceptions. I eat at least a little
of whatever my wife cooks, much of which is ok, some is not paleo. I
avoid wheat pretty strictly, that is my main hard rule. I also avoid
most sweets except fruit, and chocolate! Generally low carb most of
the time. Lots of fat.