Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2006 22:32:41 -0500
Hi Kevin,

I just upgraded to the LGVX8300.  The menu structure is a little different,
but the phone is as accessible as the  4500 and the phone is more responsive
and it has stereo speakers, they're small, but they are really stereo
speakers.  After all of the in store rebates, the phone was free.
Merry Christmas!
Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR
Skype Name: bobtinn
Life is GOOD!