ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 06:16:38 -0500
Good morning to all,
I have a total of three employees.
Vernie, my assistant is sick.
Amy's little girl is sick and she has to see the doctor again today.
Amber is the only one I have not heard from today.  I sure hope she shows
up.  Nobody can help being sick and I am not upset because they are sick.
I cannot expect one person to handle the lunch hour and my customers and the
office will not be understanding at all.
Your prayers are appreciated.  Thanks to all.
Virgie and Hoshi