ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn Latham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 16:50:21 -0500
Thanks, Malcom.  Does it help her sleep?  It does pretty good for me right
now.  However, today I'm pretty tired cause I got back up at 9 or something
when the dogs needed to go outside and then I was just up so there!!!!
Well, the medicine has helped the headaches, but right now I sort of have
one.  I did get the embosser working, thanks to my friend Duncan and his
computer friend Mary.  Well, I'm back, and not quite in full swing, but at
least I'm here.  I'm trying to Braille my book at some point so that I can
read it on tape with music behind it.  If I am able to get this to happen, I
will let you all know.  Take care.  Love you all, Lyn