ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 03:51:32 -0000
Julie,

I'm glad you had a good time.

As I got a heap of messages five mins ago and this one came in afterwards,
I'm picturing you at your computer too!

Hugs!

(I can't sleep, but what's new!)  There's got to be an end and that will be
new and exciting!

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.