ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 21:19:34 -0700
This is an article I wrote in great detail some years ago.  It is a rebuttal
to an article I found that was called Facing Up To Mary.  I document
Scripturally what the Bible says and what the Vatican states in their
doctrinal records so people don't get the idea I am making the whole thing
up.  It is on my website, the direct link is below, or if you want to read
it but prefer not to do so online, I can email it to you.  This will again,
of course, get me into trouble for not being a peace maker but a trouble
maker instead.  I am not attempting to offend anyone but but if you read my
article, and compare it to the other from which I took my comments for my
rebuttal, you will see how this teaching as slowly drifted from Biblical
truth and has now become a part of at least four major world religions, if
not more.

www.redwhiteandblue.org/christian/plstexts/MARY2.HTM

Phil.

It Sounds Like God To Me.