ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:06:02 -0600
And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain
woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him,
 Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou
 hast sucked.  But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that
hear the        word of God, and keep it.
Luke 11:27-27

And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a
      show of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
Colossians 2:15

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions,
and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any
means hurt you.
Luke 10:19

And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave
them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal
all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
Matthew 10:1

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall
they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They
shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it
shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they
shall recover.
Mark 16:17-18

And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and
whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and
whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Matthew 16:19

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every
tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt
condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and
their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
Isaiah 54:17

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will
flee from you.
James 4:7

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because
greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
1 John 4:4

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have
fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son
cleanseth us from all sin.
1 John 1:7

And they overcame Satan  by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word
of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the
death.
Revelation 12:11

And ye are complete in Christ, which is the head of all
principality and power.
Colossians 2:10

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is
begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him
not.
1 John 5:18

And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in
heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 2:6

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath
blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in
Christ.
Ephesians 1:3

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that
pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him
that hath called us to glory and virtue:  Whereby are given unto
us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might
be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption
that is in the world through lust.
2 Peter 1:3-4

Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be
partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:  Who hath
delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us
into the kingdom of his dear Son.
Colossians 1:12-13

The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are
the children of God:  And if children, then heirs; heirs of God,
and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him,
that we may be also glorified together.
Romans 8:16-17

For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in
all thy ways.
Psalm 91:11

Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for
them who shall be heirs of salvation?
Hebrews 1:14

The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him,
and delivereth them.
Psalm 34:7

Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels
and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.
1 Peter 3:22

It Sounds Like God To Me.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com