EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Colette Buckley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 04:32:56 -0500
Hi Jennison,

There are no automated accessibility testing tools for windows based
applications. There are several automated web site accessibility testing
tools, however, they are not 100% reliable with their results and
require some manual AT accessibility testing for test confirmation.

I work for a Accessibility IT Consulting company and we are always on
the lookout for automated tools that compliment our services, which
include accessibility audits/testing. Please let me know if I can be of
further assistance.

Colette Buckley
Business Analyst
TecAccess, LLC