From:
KATHY BENNETT <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
KATHY BENNETT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 09:07:53 -0500

Does anyone buy have a recipe or resource for gluten free cannoli? These are
the Italian pastry tubes stuffed with ricotta cream. How about gluten free
eclairs? These were special holiday treats in my family and about the only
sweets my celiac daughter really misses. My gluten free spritz cookies and
chocolate chips are almost like the "real" thing.
Best wishes for a healthy holiday season.
KathyB