ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2007 03:03:22 -0500
Yes, Rhonda, I have Medicare, but I also have a secondary Medicare
supplement plan which pays for all my hospital visits and surgeries.
I have to make a monthly co-payment for medications, and if it
weren't for those medications, I'd be up all night and all day for
weeks on end!

Right now I can't sleep because I have an appointment with a
Rheumatologist at nine in the morning on the seventeenth.

The Giverment gits ya one way or the other, and I call it "giverment"
because that's what you do. You give, and you give, and you give!
What about us poor disabled people? Oh well, them's the breaks of
life in this system of things before the Rapture!

By the way, yes, when my husband was still alive, we did have to pay
in advance a deposit for surgery in any hospital we went to.
Sometimes it was a thousand dollars, sometimes fifty dollars,
depending on the surgery.

LOVE AND GOD'S ETERNAL BLESSINGS,
Reeva Parry