ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 17:45:22 -0400
Hello Virgie, well, my eye is finally getting better. No pain which is
good, I've got an appointment to make some new eyes in May. Now see?
this is definitely blessings, first our 3 year anniversary is May 2,
then my birthday is May 6 then May 15th and 22nd I have appointments to
get some new eyes made. Wow what a life I live.

Lelia hugs

--
Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info