ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2007 12:27:15 -0400
April,
    I'm so sorry to hear that news.  I will be praying for the both of them
and yes I know it is hard to deal when you have a family member with cancer.
I had a causin die at the young age of 16 or 17.  It is so sad to watch the
person suffer.  Though I wasn't around my causin much because he was not
very close I heard about it all the time.  My friend's mom also died of
cancer.  Well most of us probably do know someone that is or has suffered
with this horrable disease of cancer.

Praying,
Amy