Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 1995 17:56:19 -0500
From:

We would appreciate it if anyone could clarify whether annatto color is a
problem associate with gluten or casein.  We are concerned about maintaining
a gluten free diet and are not concerned about casein.  We find that annaotto
color is an ingredient in higher quality cottage cheese.  By "higher
quality", we mean having less chemicals and other preseratives included in
the product.

Any help would be appreciated.