ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 10:48:20 -0700
If you have never heard of this man, who was a plumber by trade, you need to
do some reading.  In my opinion, he was likely one of the most Godliest men
in recent history.  The miracles recorded in his meetings or indeed
miracles.  I personally met, and had in my church as a guest speaker, Arthur
Burk.  this man, when I met him, was in his mid eighties.  Arthur personally
told me that when he was 14 years young, he travel with Smith Wigglesworth
and served him as sort of a ballet.  Arthur said that everything you heard
as far as miracles were concerning in the meetings is absolutely true and he
witness them himself over and over again.  It is also not well known that as
great a man of God Smith Wigglesworth was, he had perpetual financial
problems through much of his ministry and yet he saw miracle after miracle
after miracle through out his ministry.  It is documented that 8 people were
raised from the dead, including his wife, throughout his ministry, and that
is just the tip of the iceberg.  There are many books written by him
personally, and by others, including his son in law, describing what he
believed and the ministry to which God called him.  Warning.  You won't
believe much of what you read concerning the miracles in his meetings.

Phil.