ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

David & Rachel Prince, <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 09:09:53 -0000
Yes Jennifer,

God certainly is good.

His mercies are new every morning, great is His faithfulness.

Every day is a newday!

Big blessings,

David & Rachel.

  'Reaching out for Christ,  who has so wonderfully  reached out for us.'

www.newday-prince.me.uk